BOX OF 60 CAPSULES
Maca root, tribulus, rhodiola, chaste tree, alchemilla, melissa, spirulina, cranberry.
• Stimulates the female libido.
• Cycle disorders.
• Physical asthenia and stress.
PROPERTIES AND MODE OF ACTION
• MACA is very rich in amino acids (arginine and histidine) which are necessary for the metabolism of sexual activity.the presence of Carboxylic Acid acts on the central nervous system and stimulatesRich in minerals: in Vitamins: B, C, E, D, which contributes to recover a good form and energy.it acts naturally on the production of sexual hormones, thus relieving the painful symptoms related to the menopause (bouﬀées heat, fatigue, headaches …).
• Tribulus mainly to treat infertility and sexual dysfunction in both men and women. It is used, among others, mixed with other plants to treat urinary system disorders, hypertension, coronary heart disease and to stimulate the production of breast milk.
• Rhodiola is known for its multiple virtues toning, strengthening and invigorating. It has been attributed with the power to increase physical endurance, longevity, sexual vigor, memory and other cognitive faculties.
• Chaste tree Powerful antispasmodic, chaste tree regulates the female cycle and helps fight against disorders related to premenstrual syndrome or PMS. The pepper tree is also very effective in cases of menstrual pain (uterine spasms, breast pain). The chaste tree is used during menopausal or premenopausal disorders.
• Alchemilla is a medicinal plant particularly suitable for women since it helps to fight against painful or too abundant periods as well as premenstrual syndromes or vaginal affections such as white discharge. Anti-diarrheal, this perennial plant of the rosacea family can also be used in cases of mild diarrhea.
• Melissa used for its benefits against stress, insomnia and overwork. It is recognized for its antispasmodic, antiviral, digestive properties and effectiveness against anxiety. It is used in the treatment of nervous disorders, intestinal and gastric problems.
• Spirulina is a micro-algae containing many proteins, iron and beta-carotene in large quantities. It is very rich and particularly complete, whether to fight malnutrition, to promote recovery, during convalescence, or to accompany the training of athletes. Its many virtues make it a very appreciated food.
• Cranberry The fruit of the cranberry contains sugars and organic acids (in particular citric, or ascorbic, the famous vitamin C). It is also rich in flavonoids, a class of polyphenols, molecules known for their antioxidant properties.
ADVICE FOR USE
• 1 capsule in the morning
• 1 capsule in the evening
• respect a therapeutic window of at least 3 days every 4 weeks of treatment
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
– For adults only.
– Pregnant and breastfeeding woman.
– Drugs with a narrow therapeutic range.
– Oral contraceptives.Renal or hepatic insufficiency.