BOX OF 60 CAPSULES
Gentian root, turmeric, fenugreek, brewer’s yeast, spirulina.
• Loss and lack of appetite and anorexia in adults and children over 6 years of age.
• Lack of digestion and non assimilation of food.
PROPERTIES AND MODE OF ACTION
• Gentian: Its bitter principles (Gentiopirosides and amarogeriosides) stimulate the secretion of digestive juices in the stomach, which restores the appetite and prepares for better digestion.
• Turmeric: Curcumin has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, toning the digestive tract by stimulating the production and quality of gastric mucus.
• Fenugreek: its seeds are rich in proteins, alkaloids, lipids, saponins. It is traditionally used to stimulate appetite and weight gain in anorexic subjects.Brewer’s yeast contributes to a contribution of vitamins of the B group.
• Spirulina: its composition very rich in proteins provides the body with essential amino acids.
ADVICE FOR USE
• Adults: 1 capsule * 3/day, half an hour before meals.
• Children: 1 capsule * 2/day, half an hour before meals.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
– Peptic Ulcer Disease Subjects