BOX OF 30 CAPSULES
Hawthorn, Rhodiola, Hops, Lemon balm, Poppy
• Overwork, nervousness, anxiety .
• Insomnia of nervous origin and states of stress.
• Improve the quality of sleep and decrese the frequency of night-time awakenings.
PROPERTIES AND MODE OF ACTION
• Her proanthocyanidols are tranquilizers. It’s a competitive ligand for central benzodiazepine receptors.
• Increases serotonin and dopamine levels by lowering COMT (catechol-O-methyltransferase, which degrades serotonin and dopamine)
• Increases antidepressant activity by inhibition of monoamine oxidase A (enzymes involved in serotonin catabolism).
• Sedative action by the essential oil (0.3 to 1%).
• Its eﬀet tranquilizer is comparable to the one obtained with benzodiazepines
• Anxiolytic, lemon balm acts at the level of GABA-ergic receptors, increases the level of GABA in the brain by inhibiting its catabolism).
• Gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA) is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system.
• Related derivatives of rhoeadine are dopaminergic and neuroleptic.
ADVICE FOR USE
For adults and children over 12 years old.
• Stress: Adults: 2 to 3 capsules in the morning.
Children: 1 capsule in the morning.
• Sleep: Adults: 2 to 3 capsules at the end of the day.
Children: 1 capsule at the end of the day.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
– No unwanted eﬀets.