BOX OF 60 CAPSULES
Per capsule 300 mg cranberry plant powder.
• Helps fight germs responsible for urinary tract infections and cystitis.
• Contributes to the cleaning of the renal system.
• Contributes to the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system.
• Has antioxidant properties.
Cranberries are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, especially flavonoids.
The fruit contains proanthocyanidin type A (PAC A), which helps neutralize free radicals and prevent the development of cardiovascular disease.
This compound is believed to prevent certain Escherichia coli bacteria responsible for cystitis from adhering to the bladder and causing infection.
• 1 to 2 capsules twice a day outside of meals with a large glass of water.
– Medical advice is recommended when taking anticoagulants.