BOX OF 10 CAPSULES
Senna, Ispaghul, Fennel, Caraway, Cumin.
• Occasional constipation.
PROPERTIES AND ACTION MODE
Stimulation of intestinal peristalsis.
Two types of laxative.
– Laxative, sennosides A and B in the colon decrease the resorption of water and electrolytes.
• Ispaghul :
– A mass laxative, its mucilages swell in the presence of water and produce soft, bulky stools. This volume triggers peristalsis.
• Le Caraway :
– caraway, cumin and fennel traditionally used to relieve gas and bloating.
ADVICE FOR USE
1 capsules morning, midday and evening to be taken with a large glass of water at the time of the meal.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
– Children under 12 years old.
– Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
– Do not exceed 10 days of treatment.