BOX OF 30 CAPSULES
• Functioning of the nervous system.
• Energy metabolism.
• Heart health.
• Hair and nail health.
• Essential for the proper functioning of the brain and the entire nervous system.
• Intervenes in the metabolism of carbohydrates (sugars), lipids (fats) and proteins.
• It is involved in the production of keratin.
• Participates in the production of energy within cells, in the manufacture of various lipids and their derivatives.
• It is essential for tissue growth and thus contributes to the skin healing process and hair growth.
• It is involved in protein metabolism.
• It is essential to the production of various neurotransmitters or hormones: serotonin, dopamine, adrenaline, noradrenaline.
• It participates in the renewal of red blood cells and the functioning of the immune system.
Folic acid or vitamin B9
• In association with vitamin B12, it makes it possible to decrease the blood level of homocysteine, a compound whose excess is regarded as supporting cardiovascular diseases.
• It is important for the cells with fast renewal: red blood cells, white blood cells.
• Cell renewal.
• It thus contributes to the good condition of the skin.
• It participates in the formation of red blood cells.
• It is essential to the proper functioning of nerve cells.
• In women, B12 is important for the development of the nervous system of the fetus.
• It is involved in the functioning of the nervous system and the renewal of skin and hair cells.
Complexe of 8 vitamins B
*Recommended Nutritional Values Dir 2008/100/EC
• 1 capsule per day during the meal.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, nursing, ill or taking medication.