BOX OF 30 CAPSULES
• Iron deficiency.
• Iron supplement for pregnant women.
• Helps in the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells.
• Helps reduce fatigue and boosts energy metabolism.
• Iron Bisglycinate
Albion Ferrochel TM Bisglycinate, is a chelated and highly bioavailable iron supplement which allows the body to more easily absorb the most essential element which is iron.
Iron contributes to normal energy metabolism, the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, which are used to transport oxygen in the body. It is also essential for the effective functioning of the immune system. Also contributes to the reduction of fatigue.
Very rich in natural vitamin C it contributes to the good assimilation of iron by the body.
Low calorie, nutrient-rich.
It contains up to 70% protein.
It is rich in beta carotene, iron, essential fatty acids and phycocianin, a powerful antioxidant.
• Vitamins B6, B9, B12
Necessary for the production of energy and contribute to the normal formation of blood cells and hemoglobin as well as the proper functioning of the nervous system.
• 1 capsule per day during the meal.
– Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
– Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, nursing, ill or taking medication.